St George’s RAF Chapel of Remembrance was built as a memorial to the aircrew who lost their lives flying from the Biggin Hill Sector during the Second World War. It was built in 1951 after a fundraising campaign led by Sir Winston Churchill. The chapel features a reredos, the Book of Remembrance, and 12 stained glass windows design by Sir Hugh Easton.
The chapel is open to visit during museum opening times.
Church of England Sunday service: 9.30am every Sunday